Race for Life - UPDATE

Completed two training runs last week for week 6. Last Friday was the 'big training run' consisting of run 20 mins, walk 5 mins x 2. This is based on the fact that 5k shouldn't take more than 50 mins to complete at a steady walk/jog/run pace.

I usually complete the course around the 40 min mark despite Hylands Park being a tough course with a lot of uneven ground. This is my fourth year taking part so I'm hoping to shave a few minutes off my time, but it depends on several factors - my fitness on the day, the state of the ground under foot, other runners/crowds and the weather. Extreme heat is not easy to run in and neither is wet weather! I'm feeling pretty confident after Friday's training run though and I'm pleased to report my fundraising now stands at £175.

Now into Week 7 and training tonight . . . wish me luck!

www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/andreafarmerpannell

Comments