'Beach Pebbles' painting in situ

I love getting feedback from buyers. It's rare to receive a photo of your painting hanging in its new home though, so I thought I would share this one with you. 'Beach Pebbles' now lives with a lovely lady in Germany in her recently redecorated apartment. Here is the e-mail (photo and text reproduced with kind permission from the author):

"Dear Andrea. Your artwork 'Beach Pebbles' is finally hanging over my breakfast bar. The wall on the very right edge of the picture will be painted in a very light apricot tone, the door in the background in white and the door frame in bright orange. My mum laughed out loud at the title, by the way, as one of my nicknames is Pebbles, a) because it resembles my name Baerbel, and b) because when I was a child we all loved to watch the Flintstones on TV, and the daughter's called Pebbles, too. Thanks again for this lovely piece of art, which has so much meaning to me. Best wishes, Baerbel."

Comments

  1. That's Wonderful Andrea - isn't it wonderful the painting has so much meaning and connection to your Art Collector - such a lovely story - and the painting looks Great in its new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so lovely, lovely to see it insitue also :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment