Race for Life 2013

I'm now four weeks into my training for Race for Life. My friend and I are following the recommended training plan with 1-2 running/jogging sessions a week. I'm also hitting the gym 5 days a week and doing the odd aerobics class. Aside from a few aches, I am really pleased with my fitness level at present. I have found the training sessions easier than in previous years. I am also super focused on completing the race in a decent time!

Many thanks to everyone who has sponsored me. The race is on Sunday 7th July 2013 and I am currently half way to my fundraising target. So if you have some pennies to spare you can sponsor me by clicking here: https://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/andreapannell

To following my training progress, please follow me on Twitter @AndreaFarmerArt

 

Comments