REVIEW - My Little Road Trip Box

My Little Box is a monthly subscription service, that promises to bring an element of surprise to your life. It seems a long month waiting for my next box to arrive - and hoping that I am going to love the contents. I've also made a point of avoiding beauty blogs around delivery time so any reviews can't spoil my surprise. On this basis, I won't be reviewing my received box until after the 20th of each month.

So, here we go ... what's in the box? The August box (spoiler alert!) is the Road Trip Box.


Firstly, I like the August box more than the June French Riviera Box. Love, love, LOVE the beautifully illustrated PVC travel organiser, designed by in-house illustrator, Kanako. Such a cool and practical idea. I will deffo use this on my travels. Also, pleased to receive travel size Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. This is lovely stuff and suits my combination skin. Postcard/note book, envelope and seal is a cute idea. Complete on your travels and post to yourself or another. Another lovely inspiration card too. Once I worked out the pen wasn't any old Bic biro but a Bic crystal stylus I appreciated its duel use.

Another cute drawstring bag, containing three beauty items. Not impressed to receive another nail polish this month, despite it being by Essie. I also already have that exact Essie shade. Bah! Gold temporary tattoo are a nice design, but are everywhere this summer, so nothing new. My Little Beauty (in-house brand) body sorbet smells delicious, but I would have preferred at shampoo/conditioner or body wash to moisturiser. I barely glanced at My Little World magazine and its fold out design is impractical. I also can't think of what to do with the huge poster image on the reverse side when you have opened it out (except use it as wrapping paper maybe??).

 All in all, a decent box this month with some useful items.

For more information or to subscribe to My Little Box please visit: www.mylittlebox.co.uk

Comments