REVIEW - My Little Creative Box

The months are flying by. My 6th My Little Box arrived promptly. Was excited by the preview on this one, as billed as 'creative'.

So, what's in the box? The November box (spoiler alert!) is the Creative Box, in collaboration with Pinterest.





I love the slogan tote shopper (although I already have loads of tote bags). In light of the 5p plastic bag fee in the UK, its arrival is timely. Like the 'collect moments not things' slogan, although being subscribed to My Little Box, you are, erm, collecting things!. The tech jewellery was something new and innovative that I haven't seen before and are now pimping up my ipod. Found the magazine uninspiring. Nice inspiration card.

Cute MLB drawstring bag containing three beauty items. No nail polish or lipgloss this month. Result! Nominoë Gentle Foam Face Cleanser. MLB Crème de Minuit. Baija hydrating body cream. Body cream smells amazing. Have not tried the other two products yet.

Now I LOVE Pinterest but felt that something was missing from this box. I'm not sure it lived up to its 'creative' theme. I was expecting something more arty/crafty or inspirational, because that is what Pinterest is all about. :(

 For more information or to subscribe to My Little Box please visit: www.mylittlebox.co.uk

Comments