Douglas Elliman Florida Room Style Challenge

I was recently browsing some beautiful Florida real estate over at Douglas Elliman and was inspired to design my ideal Florida Room in the spirit of summer and gorgeous weather! I've created a style board showing how I would decorate my dream Florida Room. Below I have shared my tips and tricks to give the room a beachy, summery feel, even if the ocean isn’t in sight!

image from pixabay.com
My top three tips for creating a 'Florida Room' are:
  • Pick the perfect palette - coral pink, blue and green are my Florida Room choices.
  • Plenty of palms - palm trees/leaves are a must for that beachy, summery, holiday vibe.
  • Fling a flamingo in the mix - nothing says Florida more than a Flamingo! 
Check out my Pinterest board for stacks of stylish items celebrating the Florida Room trend. Enjoy!

Comments