New Year. New Goals.

Almost time to say cheerio to 2016 and welcome in 2017. For me, this is a time to reflect on my creative achievements (and failures) of the passing year and set myself some goals for the new year ahead.

In 2016, some of my best creative achievements were:
1. Supporting various charities by donating my work, eg: Stars on Canvas, WLAC, Turners and Loxley Painting Challenge, Twitter Art Exhibit plus Crafternoon.
2. Paintings exhibited at Beecroft Open, Annabel Dee* Gallery and Brentwood Art Trail.
3. Experimenting with different crafts - allowing me to inspire/tutor others at Craftastic craft group.

Goals for 2017:
1. Submit my paintings to new online art galleries and continue to raise my online profile.
2. 'Let go' of some old unsold work - and concentrate on a new collection of landscape paintings.
3. Continue to support charities and continue with Craftastic craft group.
4. Learn to crochet!

I'm not setting myself too many goals, but the ones I have will take time and effort. The main thing is to continue being creative and enjoy it!

So, as a new year awakens, I wish you all a happy, healthy and creative 2017.

A x

Comments