Quick catch up

I've been somewhat quiet in the world of bloggin' this week.

 I've been very busy with a landscape painting commission and preparing for the Valentine Pamper Evening next Friday night. The Valentine Pamper Evening is being held at Hummingbird Pilates & Holistic Centre, Reeds Farm Estate, Writtle, Essex on Friday 11th February 2011 from 7.00pm-10.00pm. I will be selling some of my handmade craft items, usually available through my Etsy shop plus a selection of my ethereal and coastal landscape paintings. It looks set to be a great night in aid of a very worthy cause, Breast Reconstruction Awareness. Please do come along.

Comments

  1. Sounds like you've been to busy to be blogging, girl! If I lived nearer I'd be at that Pamper Evening for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comments - will check out the link above x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed! Hope the pamper evening goes well, will take a look :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a busy bee you have been. Yes i did miss your post this week. The pamper evening sounds great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I've just noticed I made a typo in my post above - that first "to" should of course have been a "too". Hate that sort of thing - and you can't edit a comment, either!!! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies. It's nice to be missed. ;-)

    LOL @ Aitch. I hate typos too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment