My Life Story, Shepherd's Bush Empire, London




Hubby and I went to see 'My Life Story' on Saturday night at Shepherd's Bush Empire, London. The band have re-formed for this performance to celebrate 15 years since the release of their classic album 'The Golden Mile'. Jake Shillingford was on top form bouncing around the stage in his garish costumes ... just as I remember him. All my old faves were given an airing including 'Sparkle', '12 Reasons Why I love Her', 'Strumpet', 'Claret' and 'King of Kissingdom'. :)

The support act was Martin Rossiter, one time front man of Indie band 'Gene' who wowed the crowd with some poignant songs, especially 'Three Points on A Compass' which bought a tear to my eye.


Comments

  1. Great photos. Glad you had a lovely time.
    I enjoyed the pop up shop today, such lovely art work......xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Glad you like the shop. It's been so exciting! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment