Race for Life 2013

I signed up for the race yesterday. This is my fifth Race for Life. I am hoping to better my 40 mins race time - but more important is that I smash my £300 sponsorship target. This will bring my total raised for Cancer Research UK to over £1,500 from all the races I have completed.

Once British Summer Time begins, my friend Tina and I will start training, usually a few evenings a week. The Race for Life website offers a training plan to ensure you are fit and prepared for the big day, so we will be following that.

We are taking part in the 5k at Hylands Park, Chelmsford on Sunday 7th July 2013. Follow our training progress here on my blog and if you have some pennies to spare, please sponsor me: https://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/andreapannell

Wish us luck! :)


Comments

  1. Well done Andrea. I will sponsor you but not via Just Giving I want all my money to go to the charity. x J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brave Girl Andrea !!! I will give you £10 when I see you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lovely ladies, that will be fab! x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment