London Fashion Weekend - Part I

London Fashion Weekend has a new home. The Saatchi Gallery. I know, it's a gallery, so I am meant to love it, but I didn't. In my opinion, the gallery space doesn't work as a fashion/shopping venue. Crowded, hot, small rooms, three floors, lots of stairs, hard to navigate and less shopping choice.








Polpo's spicy meatballs with rocket & courgette salad
Angela Scanlon introduces Peter Pilotto runway show







On the positive side, Saatchi Gallery is just off London’s historic King’s Road, boasting many wonderful shops and restaurants, including Polpo where I enjoyed lunch. Another positive of the day was the amazing Peter Pilotto runway show, inspired by board games.


Comments

  1. Great Photos Andrea - thanks for sharing - looked fun x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment