REVIEW - My Little Fashion Box

Here we are with my 5th My Little Box and I'm still excited about receiving said box each month.

So, what's in the box? The October box (spoiler alert!) is the Fashion Box.

I said the September Gypset Box was my fave so far. Well, the Fashion Box may just have pipped it at the post. I was pretty chuffed with all the items I received this month bar one. Plus it landed just before my trip to London Fashion Weekend which was timely.





First up is a rather impressive mono scarf in collaboration with American Vintage. Love the clever packaging and illustration by in-house illustrator, Kanako. The reverse shows different quirky ways to wear your scarf. Cool. Then there is the mini bottle of Cointreau and cocktail leaflet. Nice and a bit different to the usual inclusions. Although I am hoping this doesn't pave the way for other mini sized snacks and beverages!

Great MLB drawstring bag (with cute slogan), containing four beauty items. No nail polish this month. Result! But another lip gloss by My Little Beauty. The red shade is far too bright for me. Love, LOVE the La Roche-Posay BB Cream and Keratase Hairspray. Have tried both of these out and would purchase in the future. Another fab (and cheeky) inspiration card plus cute MLB nail decals too.

Looking forward to the November box, I wonder what the next theme will be? Fall? Fireworks?

For more information or to subscribe to My Little Box please visit: www.mylittlebox.co.uk

Comments