Lady Gaga, Monster's Ball, 02

Went to see Lady Gaga at 02 arena, London last night. Hubby and I had dinner at Gaucho before the show - an amazing Argentinian steak restaurant located inside the 02 arena.

Hubby is sadly no fan of Gaga, so I left him at the restaurant bar (with a gin martini) whilst I went to see the Monster's Ball. Two hours passed very quickly, with Lady Gaga changing costumes many times whilst she belted out most of the songs from her album 'The Fame Monster'. Amongst these was 'Telephone', 'Just Dance', 'Teeth', Poker Face', 'Lovegame' and 'Paparazzi' - finishing with 'Bad Romance'. All of which sent the crowd crazy. The white costume (above) was one of the more outrageous outfits worn. There was also many changes to the stage set throughout the evening. Also, I was lucky enough to have a ticket that gained me access to the VIP bar area. Fabulous.

Comments

  1. Amazing - looooooooove lady Gaga- lucky You xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought I would say this - but I absolutely love Lady Gaga. She is one awesome entertainer. bet the show was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was amazing. Gaga has so much energy and the crowd loved her. It was like one big party! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment