Counting down to Chelmsford Arts Trail 2010

Counting down to the Arts Trail now, so lots to do this week. I visited my exhibition venue a few weeks back, so now I need to decide exactly which artworks from my collection I am going to exhibit at Goldsmith Webb Opticians. I have been allocated space in the front window display - which will suit my smaller artworks plus a vast amount of wall space inside for my large landscape and coastal paintings.

I have to confess, I have one painting that I need to finish this week to ensure it is dry enough to exhibit in the Trail. It's a large painting which will form a part of my Essex themed coastal collection. I've also been busy preparing my biography, labels, business cards and catalogues for the event. I've got a good idea of which artworks with make the final cut for exhibiting - but nothing is ever certain until the day of installation at the venue! Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. You sound as busy as ever. CanI say I wish you wel on the event and wow how I love the posts I have missed. So love the poppies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ralph. I will post some photos of the Trail in due course. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment